Who should Join the BNCC? UK companies or individuals operating in Norway, and Norwegian companies or individuals involved in UK-targeted business are eligible for membership with the BNCC. Membership with the BNCC generates the following benefits
- With over 12 events per year, the BNCC brings together business leaders and creative thinkers through lectures, seminars and events throughout.
- The BNCC is comprised of like-minded professionals and strong networks of business leaders in the Norway and the UK, who you can become acquainted with through the social atmosphere combined to all of our events.
- Attend exclusive events at The Residence of the British Ambassador to Norway, among the presence of the UK Trade & Investment team.
- Listen to high-profile speakers delivering presentations on topic of interest.
- The BNCC generates opportunities for business development given the depth and breadth of its membership.
- Opportunities to promote business with the BNCC at events.
- Host or sponsor a business event and gain visibility for your company and products/services.
- Offer the expat community within your organisation the opportunity to enjoy the ‘piece of Britain’ that the BNCC offers, while having representation at our events.
- Take advantage of special offers only available to BNCC members. This can include discounted membership to other organisations, discounted subscriptions and complimentary services.
- It is also possible for you to join the BNCC and make a similar offer for your products/services to BNCC members.
In order to join the British-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | +47 2313 2703.